domingo, 2 de junio de 2013

Myself.

My name is Marta. I was born on the 21st of September 1993 in Ibiza. I live in San Mateo with my parents, my brother and my boyfriend. I am cheerful, friendly, reliable, talkative, a little lazy and I am not self-confident.

When I was 3 years old I started school. I remember Reme, my first teacher, because she was wonderful and charming. In my childhood I loved to play with my friends. I also liked to go camping and play at being a teacher. In 2007 my goddaughter was born. It is a special event in my life because she is very important for me.

Now I am studying for a degree in infant education at the UIB, Ibiza. I love what I am studying and I think that I chose the correct studies. I like diving, cooking, travelling and shopping; and I especially enjoy spending time with children.



 Pictures: Marta Costa Torres




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario